At WOMMA Sportswear, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers.The following guidelines are set in place so that you can be confident that your information is secure, and so that you know how your information will be used. Due to the nature of rapidly evolving internet technologies, these guidelines are subject to change.
Collecting personal information
When placing an order, we ask that you supply the following personal information: name, delivery address, billing address, email address, telephone number and payment details.
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To send you goods purchased through our website.
- To send statements, invoices, and collect payment from you.
- To send you a confirmation email after you have purchased an item through our website.
- To contact you if further information is required for your order to be processed, or the status of your order changes.
- To send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter) and to let you know by email of new products and services.
- To keep our website secure and prevent fraud
in addition we may employ HTTP cookies:
- To recognise users.
- To track individual shopping carts through the ordering process.
Never, under any circumstances, will WOMMA Sportswear do any of the following:
- We will NEVER supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- We NEVER share the information we track on this site with advertisers or other parties.
- We NEVER release personal information about any of our individual visitors.
Upon request, we will remove you from the email update service - simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which this site may link, for further details on the privacy of your information email email@example.com.